So loving today:
- My babysitter, Linda. She rocks. :)
- My new 50mm 1.8 lens. Sharp as a tack, and so inexpensive. :) I’m only wondering why I didn’t buy this LONG ago.
- Rhonna’s Snap Shot Flourishes.
- The 60-degree weather here. Perfect for a jacket.
- Red Hat is planning a trick-or-treat tonight for the kids of all the employees. Can’t wait. Rowen was pretty mad when I showed her the witch costume I got her. She wanted to be a tractor. (Super sweet, but mama couldn’t find one…) She is willing, though, since I told her the party required that you have a special hat to wear. :) (And yes, pics will be coming..)
- My new decals, which are adorning my kitchen now (yes, I need pics of these too).
- And a couple more hours to work. In fact, better get back to it. See you tomorrow for PSF!