Every now and then I like to teach a FREE class. This is for several reasons, but really for two important ones:
- I want to give as many people as possible a chance to take a class and see what the learning environment and the community at JessicaSprague.com are really like
- I want to give back to the community that has given me so much, by sharing what I know.
My new FREE class begins Monday, called Photo Frame-Ups , and I would like to invite YOU to register.
Photo Frame-Ups is a class dedicated to enhancing photographs that are already edited. It's designed as the follow-up to my beginning photo editing class, Good-to-Great, but you don't need to have taken that class in order to register for this free one. You can take them in any order.
Here's a sample of one of the projects we're making, with the AFTER above, and the BEFORE below:
In our class we'll focus on techniques that frame, enhance, and provide specialized effects to our photographs, including:
- Add .png frames and word art
- Create our own frames
- Add Photoshop brushes
- Add shadowed frames
- Create selective-color images (like the one in the sample above)
- Create a hand-tinted photo
- Create shaped photos with clipping masks
- Create a poster that's perfect for Project Life cards and your own photos
All you need to do to register is to go to our Access Code page, log in or create your account, then copy and paste this access code:
After that, you're in! You'll visit your My Classes page to view all the lessons and participate in the class.
Spread the Word
I would love to share these techniques with as many people as possible. Please share this article or pin the above images, email or post on Facebook. Call a friend. Make smoke signals on your roof. Doesn't matter, as long as you tell at least 5 other people about the class, ok? Link everyone to this landing page to learn more, copy the code and register for next week's FREE CLASS!
Here are some images you can share or post on your blog: