We’re about 5 1/2 hours away from the opening of registration for Stories in Hand!
After registration opens, you’ll click on a special link and then enter a coupon code we’ll give you to get the class for free. After you register, you’ll be able to view the Introduction page.
Here are some final notes:
- Make sure you have an account at JessicaSprague.com. Simply click on the Create an Account link on the left side of the main menu when you go to the home page. It will walk you through the steps to create your free account.
- The class size is unlimited. No worries. Register tomorrow when you get up. :)
- Anyone is welcome, you don’t need to be a scrapbooker! Some of the tools we’ll talk about are more specific to scrapbooking (traditional and digital), but this class focuses on gathering the stories that you can tell in any way you like!
- Registration will stay open until November 8. So there is PLENTY of time to register yourself and round up a few friends to take the class with you. :)
- Throughout the week of class, you’ll receive a daily email from me, with cool tips, downloads, and extra information
- You’ll have access to a private message board, where you can discuss the class with me and the other participants.
- We’ll schedule two live, informal chats during the week of class, so we can interact directly. (Attendance at the chats is not required or a necessary part of participating in the class - if you can’t make it, no worries!)
- As always, ALL of the course materials are available to you FOREVER from your course home page at JessicaSprague.com. Every class is like this, and we love it! :D
And if you’d like to put a banner in your blog (or replace the one you put up already) after you register, here it is!