I’ve been working out the schedule for the first quarter of 2008. So far I’ve got each of my month-long classes on it, and I’ll be adding more classes as the details are worked out with the other instructors. I’ve got a few other events (trade shows, CKU) going during the first quarter, so I had to schedule things a bit differently than I had originally thought, but here it is:
- Up & Running: The Beginner Class
- Now We’re Rockin’: The Intermediate Class
- Digi: In Deep: The Advanced Class
January 14: Registration begins at 9:00 p.m. EST for Now We’re Rockin’ with Photoshop
January 21-February 17: Now We’re Rockin with Photoshop
February 11: Registration begins at 9:00 p.m. EST for Up & Running with Photoshop
February 18-March 16: Up & Running with Photoshop
March 17: Registration begins at 9:00 p.m. EST for Digi: In Deep
March 24-April 20: Digi: In Deep
A few notes about the new stuff:
- ALL of the classes will be taught in both Photoshop Elements 6 (applies to Photoshop Elements 4.0 and 5.0) and Photoshop CS3 (applies to Photoshop CS and Photoshop CS2). You’ll pick your version when you register (Mac or PC, doesn’t matter - the differences are very minor between operating systems).
- The content for the main digital classes themselves will be identical between versions - later this year I’ll be doing a special CS3 class that focuses on things that Photoshop Elements just doesn’t have.
- Registration begins for each class at 9:00 p.m. EST on the registration day, and will go for at least 24 hours in each case. Our classes tend to fill quickly, but we want to give you enough time so you can register at your leisure (uhm.. and not crash my web site.. )
- Prices: up a little from last year, and each class gets a little more expensive. This is because it takes a lot of work. And because this is content that you won’t find ANYWHERE else online. Keep looking for a coupon to go out before each class registration for members of The List (signup box over on the left there). It pays to be on The List. :D