You know, I don’t share layouts “just because” very often - most of mine revolve around Photoshop techniques or assignments. But here’s one Just Because. I made it a few days ago, after looking at this photo (you can just see Thomas’ wheels sticking out from the top of the photo), and I thought to myself how much I appreciate that guy who invented this awesome story.
- Patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye (diamonds); American Crafts (dots and waves); Chatterbox (stripes)
- Overlay and tag: my Mind’s Eye
- Felt flower and teeny chipboard arrow of cuteness: American Crafts
- Brads (big and small): Making Memories
- Arrow photo turn: 7Gypsies
- QuicKutz Studio font (my fave!)
So today I’m thankful. For Thomas, and for our backyard, and for Diet Mt. Dew with ice, and for naptimes, and for good friends, and for Rowen saying this after breakfast:
Me: “Rowen, can you get down from your chair all by yourself?”
Her: “BUY myself? BUY? Are you going to PAY me?”
And thus she discovers homonyms. Ah, life. Fuh real.